Can you believe this is the 4th year of 31 Days of Halloween? This year I am taking the reins with some help from Susan Harris. Things might look a little different but I guarantee one thing - Lots of "different" Halloween options!
Day 21 - The Cured (2017
Susan Says -
A plague called the Maze Virus has previously swept through Europe, transforming its victims into a homicidal, zombie-like state wit Ireland being badly affected. A cure was later discovered, and 75% of those infected who could be captured have been treated and cured of the virus. The remaining 25% have proven resistant to the cure. The two groups are known as the Cured and the Resistant. The Resistant are held in captivity, despite public fears that keeping them alive could lead to another outbreak.
The Cured is an Irish horror movie that gives a new twist on the zombie genre, and has a stellar cast of Irish and international stars. I love anything that Tom Vaughan-Lawlor is in because he is one of the mist underrated Irish actors...well, we Irish know he's brilliant, but the world needs to know too! (See Love/Hate)
There is drama, suspense, and compelling characters that proves that you don't need a big blockbuster to have a great zombie movie...
Melanie Says -
I'm not really a fan of zombie movies but I watched the trailer and was like OMG it's Nidge from Love/Hate lol - so now it's a maybe.
Streaming Availability - Available To Watch Free on Tubi - Click HERE
Have you seen it? What did you think? Will you be watching it?
***Disclaimer - Any Links To Buy and/or Subscribe to Amazon Programs On Amazon on this website are Amazon Affiliate Links
Melanie's Muses is part of the Amazon Associate program and earns from qualifying purchases which in turns helps support all the Muser giveaways we do!***